2023 grom winners
TFC GROMS info
Are you an up-and-coming GROM that needs some help taking your riding to the next level? Then we have an opportunity for you!
New for 2023, the TFC GROMS program aims to support 2 young riders (UNDER 17) to take their riding to the next level. Our TFC GROMS initiative was created to help the next generation of riders make a name for themselves in the MTB industry by providing social media exposure and riding opportunities like never before.
What we are looking for is riders who love the sport, have a great attitude and encompass The Flannel Crew's spirit of having as much fun on two wheels as possible. Race and Event results are important to some, but we would rather support the future of this sport by rewarding the shredders with great attitudes.
To have a chance at becoming a TFC GROM for 2023, complete the application form below, and create a one-minute Instagram application reel tagging @theflannelcrew and #TFCGROMS!
TFC GROMS PERKS
- TFC Team Flannel + Merch Riding Package
- 1 Professional MTB Photoshoot
- Social Media Exposure on TFC Account
- Coaching from Certified Instructors
- Invitation to Flannel Crew Events/Rides
- Complete TFC GROMS Application Form (On this page)
- Create a one-minute GROMS Application REEL on INSTAGRAM
- INSTAGRAM REEL TAG: @theflannelcrew & #tfcgroms
(MUST BE UNDER 17)
GROMS ROSTER DECISION: February, 1st 2023
Please make sure you get permission from your parent/guardian to apply for TFC GROMS. We will need you to sign a parental consent form if you are selected for TFC GROMS.